Why Know Your Delivery Schedule
- It is the responsibility of COD and Will Call customers to schedule their deliveries and avoid run outs.
- If you run out of LP, we are obligated to do a gas check. This means additional charges.
- If there is a balance on your account, you might miss your scheduled delivery.
- During winter months driveways and paths to tanks must be accessible in order to guarantee delivery.
Finding Your Delivery Zone & Checking Your Gauge
- Each customer is assigned to a delivery zone that is shown on delivery tickets. ( see image below )
- Cooking and hot water accounts are delivered to every 2-4 months. Look for your zone in BLUE.
- Heating accounts are delivered to once per month. Look for your zone in BLUE & ORANGE.
- Please plan at least 1 week ahead when making delivery arrangements; the delivery date noted on the calendar may vary due to weather conditions and other unforeseeable events.
- Check your gauge prior to calling/emailing us. This allows us to estimate your delivery amount. ( see image below )
Deliveries for December 20, 2022
E Zone – Winter Deliveries
This Zone includes the general areas of Rte 51 South from Morris To Mt Upton Rte 8 and County Rte 18 from Mt Upton to South New Berlin. This is an extra zone for HEATING ACCOUNTS ONLY, which receives monthly deliveries during the winter months. If you do not use propane as your main heat source, please select the blue-colored zone date for your delivery.Find out more »