Why Know Your Delivery Schedule
- It is the responsibility of COD and Will Call customers to schedule their deliveries and avoid run outs.
- If you run out of LP, we are obligated to do a gas check. This means additional charges.
- If there is a balance on your account, you might miss your scheduled delivery.
- During winter months driveways and paths to tanks must be accessible in order to guarantee delivery.
Finding Your Delivery Zone & Checking Your Gauge
- Each customer is assigned to a delivery zone that is shown on delivery tickets. ( see image below )
- Cooking and hot water accounts are delivered to every 2-4 months. Look for your zone in BLUE.
- Heating accounts are delivered to once per month. Look for your zone in BLUE & ORANGE.
- Please plan at least 1 week ahead when making delivery arrangements; the delivery date noted on the calendar may vary due to weather conditions and other unforeseeable events.
- Check your gauge prior to calling/emailing us. This allows us to estimate your delivery amount. ( see image below )
Deliveries for December 15, 2022
- No deliveries scheduled for December 15, 2022. Please try another day.